As a certified Environmental Professional (EP) and
certified Environmental Auditor (ISO 14001 2015 standards), Daher Consulting is professionally qualified
to perform audits that not only are aligned with regulatory requirements, but
also to assist businesses to make environmental improvements to their business
structure. In general, environmental audits are routinely conducted for any of
the following reasons:
- Environmental audits should identify opportunities for
continual improvement of a business’s environmental performance.
- Audits are also conducted to review the environmental
performance of a business and to ensure it is in compliance with
legislation and standards.
- Audits also focus upon a business’s environmental
management system (EMS) to ensure that an EMS is working effectively.
- Audits can also serve to highlight a particular subject
(e.g. waste minimization, water or energy efficiency) to identify
potential cost saving opportunities.
- Lastly, an Environmental audit can also be utilized as
a means by which to review the performance of a supplier or contractor.
professionally Certified Quality Auditor (ISO 9001 2015 standards), Daher Business Consulting meets the standards
and principles of auditing and the auditing techniques of examining,
questioning, evaluating, and reporting to determine a quality system’s adequacy
and deficiencies. A significant aspect of the audit requires that a Certified
Quality Auditor analyzes all elements of a quality system and judges its degree
of adherence to the criteria of industrial management and quality evaluation
and control systems. Benefits of a Quality Audit and/or Certification include:
- ISO 9001 Audit can identify potential risks and opportunities connected to business quality
- ISO 9001 Audit can result in streamlined performance from both managers and employees by allowing them to focus on key processes and procedures
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification can open doors to global business opportunities
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification can enhance business performance and reduce costs in production